Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Weber #3

Oh my goodness! I just learned that I am pregnant today! I have suspected it for over a week but was so nervous about taking the test. With the history of the miscarriage I was wanting to wait until I was at least 8weeks along but I couldn't wait any longer:-) We are keeping it a secret for a little while still. But I will document all my thoughts and feelings here for now.
I am smiling so much my face is getting tired. I am so so excited! I wish that I was farther along so that I wasn't nervous. But I just couldn't wait any longer.
I did recently go and see a high risk OB down at UMass and her recommendation was sooner rather than later, the older I get the more chances of complications that there is. Little did either of us know at that appointment that I already was pregnant. I just love saying it:-)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 6 Weeks
Size of baby: the size of a lentil, about a 1/4 long
Development: The nose, mouth, and ears are beginning to take shape. The
heart is beating around 160 beats a minute
Sleep: I am exhausted, and now I know why:-)
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach? Or bending over? ha!
Cravings: None really
Symptoms: None really. I was a tiny bit queezy for about an hour on
wednesday and then twice on thursday. I have been exhausted for about a week but I assumed it was just due to poor sleep but other than that nothing
Best Moment this week: Seeing the POSITIVE pregnancy test:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment