Friday, February 18, 2011

7 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 7 Weeks
Doctor: No appointment yet, still waiting for a referral
Size of baby: between 1/3 and a 1/4 inch long

Development: The baby's brain is growing by about 100cells a minute, the face is becoming more defined with a tiny hole for a mouth, a tongue, nostrils, and ear indentations

Sleep: I am exhausted, and now I know why:-)

What I miss: Nothing really

Cravings: None really

Symptoms:I have had increasing periods of nausea but hadn't actually had any vomiting until this morning, I am not sure if it is pregnancy related or if I am sick, as Sam and Sophia have a GI bug. I have been exhausted for about a week but I assumed it was just due to poor sleep but other than that nothing

Best Moment this week: Just reveling in the miracle of God's creation of
a new miracle and being a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment