Friday, March 4, 2011

9 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 9 Weeks
Doctor: No appointment yet, but I have the first one on monday! Also talked
with Dr D this week and she will gladly take me on as a pt, and
UMass is agreable as long as I do a couple of visits with them so
they have all my info
Size of baby: about the size of a grape, and weighs about 2 grams

Development: the valves of the heart are starting to form this week, as are
the babies teeth. The eyes are fully formed, but the eyelids
are fused shut at this point

Sleep: I am exhausted still, but this week it is because of a crazy schedule
more than the sleep being interrupted.

What I miss: A good night's sleep kind of:-)

Cravings: Sandwiches with mayo,mustard, cheese, dill pickles and meat. It
was so funny I was in the store and could physically taste and
a sandwich, so of course I HAD to buy the specific things I
tasted:-)

Weight: I have lost five pounds. I thought I was doing really well with
eating and haven't been vomiting as much as I have in the past.
But the scale tells a different story....

Symptoms: The vomiting is certainly improving now. I am blessed as this time
around doesn't seem nearly as severe as with Sam and SOphia. I
am still very tired but doing well. Was diagnosed with Plantar
Fasciitis this week, which I guess can be common in pregnant women


Best Moment this week: I was so excited that I physically hugged Dr. D
when she said she would take me on as a patient

No comments:

Post a Comment