Saturday, November 9, 2013

3 months old

Can you believe it? Miss Paisley is 3 months old now!!! I feel like especially with her time is flying by. AT 3 months Paisley is 9lb, and is 20 and 1/4 inches long. She is cooing, and smiling largely now. She can roll from her back to either side but can't seem to get herself all the way over quite yet. She is my "high maintenance baby". She loves to be held and snuggled all the time, which isn't conducive to getting anything done around the house. She is continuing to love nursing and takes some of my milk pumped in a bottle fairly well. She is very gassy at times, and I wonder if she has any allergies or something that we are not thinking of.... Sleep is a huge challenge right now. She doesn't like to be put down at all, and therefore someone is going to have to hold her throughout the night. Right now she sleeps on top of me as we have been trying to get her to sleep longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment